All of the properties which have previously won prestigious World Travel Awards 2016 trophies across different award categories
1. Sir Winston Churchill Suite – The St. Regis Dubai Winner of Dubai’s Leading Hotel Suite at the World Travel Awards 2016. Located on the highest floors, and featuring delightful landscaped garden views, the three-bedroom Sir Winston Churchill Suite offers a vast living room with a formal 12-seater dining area, an elegant study, a lounge area, a majestic in-room staircase that connects to the rooftop plunge pool and a generously sized majlis that is ideal for meetings. Two bedrooms, one king bed and one twin bed, have their own double vanity bathrooms, while the master bedroom, which sets a new standard for opulence, is connected to a generously sized bathroom where a sumptuous bathtub takes centre stage.
2. Royal Suite Burj Al Arab – Jumeirah Dubai Winner of Dubai’s Leading Luxury Hotel at the World Travel Awards 2016 Palatial in every sense, the 780 square metre Royal Suite has been impeccably designed with an opulent colour scheme, sumptuous furnishings and exclusive amenities including a private lift and cinema. Both floors of this exquisite Suite feature sensational natural light and sublime uninterrupted views over the Arabian Gulf.
3. Armani Dubai Suite Winner of Dubai’s Leading Hotel at the World Travel Awards 2016 Envisioned by fashion icon Giorgio Armani, this hotel has a private entrance and occupies 11 floors of Dubai’s iconic skyscraper, Burj Khalifa. It has a deluxe spa and has direct access to Dubai Mall. Suites of understated elegance feature curved lines are decorated with Japanese tatami and luxury fabrics. Modern appliances include flat-screen TVs with DVD, iPod docking stations and free WiFi.
4. JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai Presidential Suite Winner of Middle East’s Leading Conference Hotel – World Travel Awards 2016_ Surround yourself with luxury in our Dubai hotel suites. Discover true luxury in Dubai; our hotel is the largest in the world, with 1,600 rooms and suites. Pamper yourself with modern technology and elegant décor, as well as ultra-comfortable bedding. All of our hotel rooms and suites offer luxury marble bathrooms with rain showers and oversized tubs The presidential suites feature scenic views of the Dubai skyline and boast picturesque water views. Treat yourself and your family to a stay in one of these amazing suites, which include separate living and sleeping areas and all the refinements you would expect from this world beating brand.
5. Royal Bridge Suite – Atlantis The Palm Dubai Winner of Middle East’s Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards 2016 Standing at 924 square meters with unrivaled panoramic views, the Royal Bridge Suite is private, exclusive and truly unique. Accessed by a private lift that takes guests the 22 storeys above the hotel, the Royal Bridge Suite houses three sumptuous bedrooms, which sleep six adults and three children, and four bathrooms plus a powder room. The master bedroom features a customised bed in the centre of the room with Frette linens. Both the master bedroom and the second bedroom feature his and hers bathrooms. The dining room seats 16, and there is also a library, games room and media centre. The suite’s VIP guests are also treated to 24/7 butler service, complimentary dolphin experiences at the hotel’s water park, and free massages.